our cosi membership pulled through for us in yet another city. here’s our morning at the indiana state museum last week. i was loving some hoosier history.
2. gazing upon the old L.S. Ayers holiday display
3. feeling how a gargoyle is carved from indiana limestone
4. loved the indiana art gallery
5. daddy daughter cheeseface
6. getting a curiously strong after lunch mint at Yats. seriously some of the best food indy has to offer is at this restaurant. spicy thai peanut etouffe??!! it was good.
7. momma daughter love