sunday is the day e’rybody’s gettin’ spiritual, right? gratitude is an important part of my spiritual path within this world. here’s my weekly list:
5 Things I’m thankful for this week:
1. i’m grateful to have a mom who will drop everything to just come listen to me and tickle my back.
2. i’m grateful for my husband who knows how to change a flat tire.
3. i’m grateful for the relent of summer, cooler temps moving in and the autumnal equinox just around the corner. fall is my favorite season.
4. i’m grateful for a flexible schedule.
5. i’m grateful for new opportunities and the chance to sit and dream of things that may come to pass.
3 thoughts on “gratitude adjustment”
Awesome! I especially like number one and you just call and I will be there. Has long nails and abundant hearing and will travel.
being grateful is so inspiring