uhhh this list is for me. did you expect me to focus on purchases for anyone else. hello. selfish. again.
well this would be like my dream list. if santa is reading…which i’m sure he is b/c he’s still on vacay…then maybe he’d like to follow some of these links. mmmkay.
1. ok. i love my cowgirl boots but i am dying over these. thankfully they’re overseas so i can’t get my hands on them with out traveling to amsterdam. checkout all the pretty designs at kiboots.com
2. a trip to amsterdam
3. i blogged about these flasks already but i’m still in love with this guy. please?
4. a trip to paris
5. and on the same vein. i’d like versailles. not a trip there. i want the freaking palace. ok. maybe just my own copy of Marie Antoinette.
6. lolita lempicka lolita Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka lolita lempicka lolita lempicka. just fun to say!
7. the wonder years dvds: Wonder Years: The Best of
8. Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round French Oven, Red so i will have no excuses left for not baking my own bread
9. this macbook cover from timberlineltd on etsy
One thought on “black friday shopping list”
Oh my goodness….I love getting direct hints….no dots to connect…on what you’d like to find under the tree on big bend road. And cookware…..red nonetheless! You are making my day with your cooking aspirations in a 3 1/2 quart cast iron vessel. And I found it at Macy’s on sale….well the internet says its there and I will just have to go see. Something that heavy is bound to cost dearly for shipping so happy there is local outlet. Just want to make sure you haven’t had input from others that this particular piece is being purchased. Of course if I buy local can always exchange or return………